18 Oct 2009

I love Ebay!

I went on a bit of a shopping spree on ebay while my hubby was at work… I should feel guilty about this, but actually didn’t spend as much as I thought I had spent. I bought 10 small spray bottles identical to Tim Holtz’s “Mini Misters” but without the logo and they work perfectly! I got 160 flowers (which I didn’t expect too much from, but they turned out to be gorgeous!) those were scrapbook paper flowers btw.

And I got some new stamps!! :) I bought one set of clear stamps from Inkadinkado, with cats. Cost me half of what it costs in Norway (and the seller was really sweet as well!) Tim Holtz got a new range of clear stamps out, haven’t seen them here in Norway yet, but I love them! I bought 6 of them, but haven’t had the chance to use them just yet. Here’s a picture:

 

Sorry I haven’t posted anything for a while.
Will sit down and scrap a bit now, and hopefully I’ll have a few things to show tomorrow :)

1 comment: