4 Oct 2009

Chocolate

here
A friend of my aunt gave us a big box of clothes for Arthur some time back. They were clothes her son had grown out of, but as it is with small kids, he had barely had time to use them all once! I wanted to give something back, but didn’t quite know what. I settled on a personalized box of chocolates. I went to a candy store, picked up a fancy box of exquisite Belgian chocolate, then bought some chocolate coloured stuff at ScrapShop and went home and created this:

I used:
Bazzill, flowers from Nille – painted with tea dye distress crackle paint, flowers from Prima – inked with gold, ribbons from ScrapShop, ‘sjokolade’ is ‘Porky’s’ font cut with my lovely little helper – Craft Robo, the gold in the centre of the flowers is Liquid Pearls Gold. The base under ‘sjokolade’ was stamped with a flower stamp from Itobpl, then covered with Perfect Pearls, the dragonfly and the flower are from this gorgeous Inkadinkado clear stamps set I just bought (it is just so full of details and just so gorgeous!) they are stamped with Cat Eye ‘Chestnut Roan’ and inked with Distress Ink ‘Tea Dye’. The text I found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment