27 Sept 2009

Welcome!



I visited a friend today who just had a son; a beautiful baby boy weighing only a few grams more than my little boy weighed when he was born. It is insane to see how much my little boy has grown, and how little he once was! I know they grow up quickly and all that, but you can't really believe it until you see it yourself! 
I had made her a card for the occasion. I made some weeks ago but still had a few finishing touches I needed to do today before handing it over.
 


I tried to make the card for a challenge on Sukkersøtt, but didn’t finish it in time. The challenge was to use three different stamps together. I’m pretty happy with the result as it was my very first attempt. The shoes are coloured with watercolour pencils. 

A few detail shots: 



Paper: Chatterbox ‘Statue plaid’, Bazzill
Ribbon: Basic grey and from ScrapShop
Flowers: White from Prima, roses from ScrapShop
Stamps: Baby shoes and text stamp from KortogGodt, Butterfly swirl from Autumn Leaves
Buckle: HobbyScrap
Journaling paper from MakingMemories

No comments:

Post a Comment