30 Sept 2009

Handy woman :)


My hubby left for work today and will be gone for a fortnight so the clever gods of irony and mischief thought an hour and a half after I had driven him to the airport would be the perfect time for some nice men to deliver our newly ordered sofa! Only two weeks before we were told we’d get it! I love my new sofa, and of course it’s nice to get it before we were supposed to (we even got a complimentary cushion!) But having a five-months-old and being home all alone, it’s also a bit annoying to suddenly have 7 humongous packages in your living room.

But the reason I write this is because I put it together all by myself! I had a friend come help me lift one part onto another as that was absolutely impossible with only one set of arms. And the result: 





1 comment:

  1. Check you out!! Well done ;)
    Haha - can't really imagine any worse time or setting they could choose to deliver the sofa! :P
    But congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete