20 Jun 2010

Oh, how strong!

I made this layout earlier this week showing my son at his first birthday party. He loves attention, and while we sang for him on his birthday, he tried to keeps everybody's attention for as long as he could by showing off his different 'tricks'. This is one of them, he flexes the best he can to show how strong he is. Adorable!
The layout on the other hand ended up nowhere near what I had first imagined. One mistake after the other became the result you can see here. Though not too happy with the result I am still satisfied with the rescue work ;)
I made this based on the Skissedilla sketch no 64.

3 comments:

  1. Røff gutteLO!
    Kult at rutene går over bildet!

    Takk for at du deltar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tusen takk :) Håbe du og blir bitt av basillen snart Anne Merethe ;)

    ReplyDelete