30 Oct 2009

Rumble in the Jungle (skissedilla #31)


I've started working on Arthur's baby book and his "jungle" deserves a page. My father bought this when Arthur was only a few days old, and he loved the blinking lights and the sounds. Now some months later he couldn't care less about the lights, but all the animals are grabbed and pulled at and of course, put in his mouth. I'd like to make the baby book pages clean and simple, and have here managed to use nothing but paper and scissors! :O

The papers are "wild things" from imaginisce (where I've cut the animals from) and "little sprout" by fancy pants.

The font is "african" found at urbanfonts.com and were cut with my lovely little CraftRobo :)

3 comments:

  1. Kule jungeleffekter! Utrolig herlige bilder, og en morsom løsning på skissa!
    Takk for at du deltar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herlige bilder av Arthur:-D og søte små jungelfigurer;-)

    ReplyDelete